Camerimage, the biggest international film festival devoted to the creation of film image by the cinematographers launches the selection process for its upcoming 21st edition.
This year the festival will be held on an earlier date than usual i.e. from 16th till 23rd November 2013
in Bydgoszcz, Poland. Therefore please note the new deadlines and do not miss your chance to submit your films or music videos. From now on we are accepting entries, so please go HERE
and choose an appropriate entry form. You are all invited to submit your work and attend the 21st Camerimage.
In addition to numerous out-of-competition festival sections, the following set of competitions will be included in the program:
- Main Competition (fiction films)
- Student Etudes Competition (fiction etudes)
- Polish Films Competition (fiction films)
- Documentary Films Competition
- Short Documentary Films - up to 40 minutes running time
- Feature Length Documentary Films - more than 40 minutes running time
- Music Videos Competition
- Feature Debuts Competition
Before submitting your entry, please read the Rules of the competitions available at our website. To fill out a film submission form please go HERE
Please note that this year Camerimage Festival
has been chosen as the ACADEMY AWARD® qualifying festival
in the Documentary Short Subject category. This means that the winners of the Golden Frog in Short Documentary Films Competition will qualify for consideration in the Documentary Short Subject category of the Annual Academy Awards® without the standard theatrical run, provided the film otherwise complies with the Academy rules.
PLEASE NOTE THE DEADLINES:
Feature Debuts Competition
Polish Films Competition
- official deadline: June 30th, 2013 (no fee)
- late entry deadline: July 31st, 2013; entry fee required: PLN 200 (approx. 50 euro)
Music Videos Competition
- deadline: 19th August, 2013 (no fee)
Student Etudes Competition
Documentary Films Competition
- deadline: 31st August, 2013 (no fee)
Entries will be accepted if the required materials specified in the Rules are sent to the Organizer by the abovementioned deadline. For any additional information please see our website.
We invite authors, filmmakers, producers, film schools and distributors to submit their films and music videos to the selection! Join us!
Submit your film HERE