CAMERIMAGE, the biggest international film festival devoted to the art and craft of cinematography has launched the selection process for its 25th anniversary edition. All filmmakers, producers and distributors are invited to submit feature films, documentaries, music videos, TV pilots and student etudes for the festival's consideration.
Please note the submission deadlines and do not miss your chance to submit your films or music videos. From now on we are accepting entries, so please go to Camerimage 2017 >> Submit a film to fill out an appropriate online entry form. Please see more details below.
In addition to the numerous out-of-competition festival sections, there will be a number of competitions included in the program. We now accept submissions for the following:
- Main Competition (fiction films)
- Student Etudes Competition (fiction etudes)
- Polish Films Competition (fiction films)
- Documentary Shorts Competition - up to 40 minutes running time
- Documentary Features Competition - over 40 minutes running time
- Music Videos Competition
- Directors' Debuts Competition (fiction films)
- Cinematographers' Debuts Competition (fiction films)
- First Look - TV Pilots Competition (pilots or 1st episodes of TV series)
Before submitting your entry, please read the Rules of the competitions available at our website and make sure you are able to provide an appropriate preview screener (online screeners accepted) and a final screening copy. To check out the Rules and to fill out a film submission form please go HERE.
Please note that CAMERIMAGE Festival is an ACADEMY AWARD® qualifying festival in the Documentary Short Subject category. This means that the winners of the Golden Frog in Documentary Shorts Competition will qualify for consideration in the Documentary Short Subject category of the Annual ACADEMY AWARDS® without the standard theatrical run, provided the film otherwise complies with the Academy rules.
Join the selection process and see you at CAMERIMAGE!