CAMERIMAGE, the biggest international film festival devoted to the creation of film image by the cinematographers has launched the selection process, inviting filmmakers, producers and distributors to submit feature films, documentaries, music videos and student etudes for the festival's upcoming 22nd edition.
This year the festival will be held from 15th till 22nd November 2014
in Bydgoszcz, Poland. Please note the submission deadlines and do not miss your chance to submit your films or music videos. From now on we are accepting entries, so please go HERE
and choose an appropriate entry form. You are all invited to submit your work and attend the 22nd CAMERIMAGE. More information below.
In addition to numerous out-of-competition festival sections, there will be a number of competitions included in the program. We now accept submissions for the following:
- Main Competition (fiction films)
- Student Etudes Competition (fiction etudes)
- Polish Films Competition (fiction films)
- Documentary Films Competition
- Short Documentary Films - up to 40 minutes running time
- Feature Length Documentary Films - more than 40 minutes running time
- Music Videos Competition
- Feature Debuts Competition
Before submitting your entry, please read the Rules of the competitions available at our website and make sure you are able to provide an appropriate format of the preview screeners and the final screening copy (on-line screeners are also accepted e.g. via filmfestivallife.com
). To check out the Rules and to fill out a film submission form please go HERE
Feature Debuts Competition
Polish Films Competition
- official deadline: June 30th, 2014 (no fee)
- late entry deadline: July 31st, 2014; entry fee required: PLN 200 (approx. 50 euro)
Music Videos Competition
- deadline: 18th August, 2014 (no fee)
Student Etudes Competition
Documentary Films Competition
- deadline: 31st August, 2014 (no fee)
Please note that CAMERIMAGE Festival
is an ACADEMY AWARD® qualifying festival
in the Documentary Short Subject category. This means that the winners of the Golden Frog in Short Documentary Films Competition will qualify for consideration in the Documentary Short Subject category of the Annual ACADEMY AWARDS® without the standard theatrical run, provided the film otherwise complies with the Academy rules.
Join the selection process and see you in Bydgoszcz!
Submit your work at www.camerimage.pl HERE.
You can also check out the FilmFestivalLife.com to get your screener to us online and to submit your work to other festivals: